Sunday, October 19, 2014

How times have changed

  Last night, Markus and I had a evening out. We were celebrating my sister's and future brother-in-law's engagement with their wedding party. Let's just say that the wine was flowing and this morning I was feeling a little less than stellar. Pre-Isaac, days like this would have involved a greasy breakfast and chilling on the couch for a good part of the day. How times have changed. Today, we were off to the pumpkin patch. I just felt like I couldn't miss his first pumpkin patch experience, even with the pounding head ache and still queasy stomach. I have to say it was well worth it. Isaac was mesmerized by the production this farm in Richmond puts on. There was a band with dancing vegetables, a train, hay rides, animals, and of course, all the pumpkins. We had a blast picking out our pumpkins. And when we got home, we all enjoyed a nice, long nap. :)

On the hay ride. Isaac had this wide eyed, mesmerized look for the whole ride. There was just so much to see!
Isaac and I with my Nan and Mom, and of course, our pumpkins.


Helping Daddy carry the pumpkin.

This is the one!

My little pumpkin.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment