Saturday, December 14, 2013

Baby, It's Cold Outside

Today was slightly cooler - maybe in the low 20s, so I decided it would be a good time for Isaac to wear his jeans and shoes for the first time. Isaac has several pairs of pants that he's never had the chance to wear - it's just to hot for jeans. We went to the mall for a little Christmas shopping and a coffee.  I sometimes get comments from Zambians that Isaac might be cold in just his onesie and perhaps he should be wearing socks or pants. It's usually 30 degrees outside when I get these comments. So, today I thought I had dressed him appropriately. I guess not - children and babies were wearing toques and ski jackets today. There was one woman who had a baby on her back wearing a toque and jacket, wrapped in a duvet. When we left the mall, it was probably in the high 20s, and we were all sweating in our jeans. Here are some photos from our jean photo shoot today.


No comments:

Post a Comment